MuteClip Channel Acoustic Isolation - 2.4m
What Are The Benefits?
MuteClip Channel is the channel that is used along with the MuteClip. MuteClip Channel is only compatible with the MuteClip® (Patent GB2580959), the reason for this is that the design maintains a return lip to hold substantially more weight as the MuteClip® clasps onto this, it cannot be used as a standalone resilient channel.
MuteClip® (Patent GB2580959) is an acoustic sound isolation clip that is unique in its design. It features a set of dual density rubber polymers. These have been carefully designed and assembled to improve noise reduction over a wide range of frequencies while remaining stable and consistent with every MuteClip®.
With only a single fixing required per clip, the system minimises the points of contact with the partition. It creates an easy to install soundproofing solution with little to no error due to the design.
With these properties working in tandem, you will achieve excellent soundproofing against impact and airborne noise in a whole host of applications, all completed with swiftness and efficiency at an affordable price.
Please Note- MuteClip Channel must be used with MuteClip.
- Performance: rated at 60dB for airborne, and at 35dB for impact transmission*.
- Thickness: 29mm for each MuteClip®, this will alter depending on which system you choose.
- Total System thickness (for bar and clip only) is only 40mm.
- Suitable for: homes, workplaces and industrial environments.
- Dual density rubber acoustic clip.
- Dramatically reduces airborne and impact noise as a high performing, slimline acoustic system.
- Can be used on metal, wooden, brick and concrete structures.
- Reduced points of contact to help de-couple ceiling and wall systems.
- Significantly improves sounds control in both high and low frequencies.
- A significant improvement over standard resilient bars in both performance and fitting.
- Compliant with both Part E Building Regulations (England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland) and Building Standards Technical Handbook 2017 for Scotland for impact transmission.
Download Performance Data Here
To quickly find out the shipping cost for your order simply add the required items to your cart. Place your cursor over the cart icon at the top of the page. Click on "Calculate Cart Shipping". Select your country and region and enter your postcode. The shipping rate will be displayed. If your country is not listed please contact us for a shipping quote.
UK Shipping Charges For Most Products
Orders with a value of £0.00 to £54.99 have a £7.00 carriage charge with tracked next working day delivery.
Orders with a value of 55.00 to £99.99 have a £12.00 carriage charge with tracked next working day delivery.
Orders with a value of £100.00 or more qualify for free next day shipping.
For carts which contain Plasterboard, Soundproofing Mat, SilentBoard, QuietPanel, Silent Floor Ultra, M20 and R10 the following charges apply
£8.00 carriage for the first item and £4.00 carriage for every item added up to a maximum charge of £75.00.
Some soundproofing items have a minimum order due to shipping constraints.
Bulk Products have a £75.00 pallet charge per item.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items:- Made to order items such as our Office Acoustic Panels and High End Audio Acoustic Panels, Gift cards.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please contact us for your return authorisation number. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Advanced Acoustics LTD, Unit B, Maunside, Green Line Industrial Estate, Mansfield, NG18 5GU, United Kingdom.