Discover UpRoll: Elevate Your Acoustic Experience with Impact-Reducing Excellence
Are you seeking a seamless solution to combat impact noise transmission and achieve an acoustic haven? Introducing UpRoll, your partner in achieving acoustic tranquillity by addressing the noise transmission challenges that concrete separating floors often pose. This ingeniously designed product ensures not only acoustic excellence but also assists in the compliance with essential building regulations.
Unlocking the Benefits:
UpRoll stands as a champion in reducing impact noise transmission through concrete floors, making it a go-to choice for those striving to meet Part E of the building regulations. Crafted with meticulous precision, this recycled granulated rubber matting is your gateway to creating soundproofed spaces that elevate comfort and tranquillity.
Independently tested and proven effective, UpRoll steps in as the ultimate sound insulation solution to meet the stringent requirements of modern building regulations. When transforming properties into flats or navigating flat conversions from changes of use, this matting becomes your reliable companion. It ensures compliance with the latest Building Regulation standards, alleviating impact noise concerns and creating acoustic sanctuaries within. It's ease of installation is an added bonus, simply roll out onto your existing substrate and lay your SilentBoard on top.
Designed with versatility in mind, this innovative matting extends its benefits beyond property conversions. It's an optimal choice for enhancing existing flats, homes, and various domestic settings, presenting you with a holistic solution to soundproofing challenges.
Crafted with precision and technical acumen, UpRoll is a 10mm thick acoustic insulation roll. Constructed using SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) fibres and granulated rubber, it is meticulously compacted using a latex binder in a specialized hot process. The inclusion of a 90 g/m² non-woven anti-stretch backing on one side ensures the product's integrity and resilience and is the core element of what makes this product so easy to fit.
Seize Acoustic Excellence Today:
Are you ready to revolutionize your acoustic experience? UpRoll stands ready to reshape your space into an oasis of tranquillity. By effortlessly addressing impact noise transmission and assisting with compliance, this solution resonates with both professionals and those navigating the journey of acoustic improvement. Elevate your acoustic aspirations and choose UpRoll for a soundproofing solution that truly makes a difference.
The Technical Details
||Uproll Acoustic Matting
||1000mm x 5000mm
|Area Covered Per Roll
First ensure that the floor is completely clean, free of dirt and debris. Before you begin installation it is good practice to ensure that there are no loose floorboards. Loose boards can squeak and once the floating floor system has been fitted there won’t be any access to the floorboards. When screwing the floorboards down ensure that you will not screw through pipes or cables. You will also need to remove any existing skirting.
1. Seal any gaps in the existing floorboards with AC95 Acoustic Sealant. If there are holes that are too large for sealant repair the floor with replacement boards.
2. Lay the layer of Soundproofing mat on the floor in the direction perpendicular to the direction of the floorboards. Glue the soundproofing mat down using Advanced Acoustics Contact Adhesive to minimise ‘walking’ of materials. Lay the soundproofing mat right up to the wall. When laying the soundproofing may ensure there are no gaps between sheets.
3. Tape all the joints with Jointing Tape.
4. Run a 5mm thick, 25mm wide Resilient Sealing tape around the perimeter of the room at floor level. This will help to create a seal up to the wall and aid to minimise flanking sound.
5. Lay the R10 Acoustic Matting with the rubber side down. Lay the R10 perpendicular to the layer of soundproofing mat. Lay the R10 right up to the resilient sealing tape.
6. Tape all the joints with jointing tape.
7. Loose lay the SilentBoard straight onto the R10 with the writing side up. Lay in a brick bond fashion perpendicular to the layer of R10. The first row of boards should be butted up the resilient tape. Cut SilentBoards using a circular saw fixed with a vacuum extractor and a PCD saw blade. Secure subsequent boards by applying mega strength PU adhesive along the length of the boards grove, before inserting the tongue of the next board.
8. Using AC95 seal the perimeter of the floor.
9. You can now refit your skirting ensuring you leave a 2mm gap between the SilentBoard and the skirting.
10. Seal the gap with AC95 Acoustic Sealant.
11. You can now fit your finish floor covering.
To quickly find out the shipping cost for your order simply add the required items to your cart. Place your cursor over the cart icon at the top of the page. Click on "Calculate Cart Shipping". Select your country and region and enter your postcode. The shipping rate will be displayed. If your country is not listed please contact us for a shipping quote.
UK Shipping Charges For Most Products
Orders with a value of £0.00 to £54.99 have a £7.00 carriage charge with tracked next working day delivery.
Orders with a value of 55.00 to £99.99 have a £12.00 carriage charge with tracked next working day delivery.
Orders with a value of £100.00 or more qualify for free next day shipping.
For carts which contain Plasterboard, Soundproofing Mat, SilentBoard, QuietPanel, Silent Floor Ultra, M20 and R10 the following charges apply
£8.00 carriage for the first item and £4.00 carriage for every item added up to a maximum charge of £75.00.
Some soundproofing items have a minimum order due to shipping constraints.
Bulk Products have a £75.00 pallet charge per item.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items:- Made to order items such as our Office Acoustic Panels and High End Audio Acoustic Panels, Gift cards.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please contact us for your return authorisation number. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Advanced Acoustics LTD, Unit B, Maunside, Green Line Industrial Estate, Mansfield, NG18 5GU, United Kingdom.