Sort & Filter
- Acoustic Threshold Plate
- Acoustic Underlay
- Acoustic Vents
- Ceiling Soundproofing
- Cement Board
- Door Bottom Acoustic Seal
- Expanding Foam
- Expanding Foam Tape
- Floor Soundproofing
- Green Glue
- Independent Ceiling
- Independent Wall
- Installation Tools
- Joist Tape
- Meeting Stile Seal
- Resilient Bar
- Resilient Tape
- Soundproofing Mat
- SoundSense System
- Wall Soundproofing
As well as acoustic treatment products and solutions we also specialise in Soundproofing. We get involved with all types of soundproofing requirements whether it is for domestic applications, commercial and office applications or soundproofing for studios. We have a vast range of products varying in price and performance to suit most needs and applications. Soundproofing from the look of it can be a daunting task however with our help and solutions it doesn't have to be. Just take advantage of our input and products to achieve the results you require. We not only supply the materials you require but we can also complete the installation for you. Just email us with your requirements and we can put a complete solution together for you. We have also written a number of articles to help you work out which system is best for you and to help you work out the quantities required:
Basic Wall Soundproofing System
- This system utilises our M20 Soundproofing Panel and 2 layers of Acoustic Plasterboard to give you a thin yet effective soundproofing solution.
Basic Floor Soundproofing System
- This system offers a relatively lightweight system that is within the load limits of a floor and uses our 2mm / 5kg Soundproofing Mat and Silent Floor Ultra Acoustic Underlay.
Basic Ceiling Soundproofing System
- This is a thin system that allows you to increase the sound blocking capabilities of a standard construction ceiling incorporating 2mm / 5kg Soundproofing Mat and Acoustic Plasterboard.
Floating Floor Soundproofing System
- This is a higher specification floor system that will allow you to fit hard floor surfaces on top such as wooden floor or engineered flooring. The system uses 5mm / 10kg Soundproofing Mat and R10 Soundproofing Mat to educe impact noise.
Studio Wall Soundproofing System
- This system is a resilient bar system using our simple yet effective 2 part SoundSense Isolation System along with M20 Soundproofing Mat to build a room within a room.
Studio Ceiling Soundproofing System
- Again using our SoundSense Isolation System this is a slightly lighter resilient bar system is suitable for use on the ceiling incorporating 2mm / 5kg Soundproofing Mat and Acoustic Plasterboard.