AAC125HP - Rytons Super Acoustic Controllable LookRyt AirCore
- Retro-fitted core ventilator for background room ventilation.
- Allows the introduction of fresh outside air into the room to disperse moisture, odours and other airborne pollutants.
- Use in noisy areas to reduce the amount of noise entering the building for a more peaceful environment.
- Unique draught reducing panel manually adjusted with an easy push/pull or tilt action allowing air to be controlled as required.
- Paint or wallpaper the panel to match room d‚cor for a discreet appearance.
- External water baffle prevents transfer of water across the cavity.
- External grille U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Patent No. GB 2523676.
Sound Reduction & Equivalent Area:
- Sound reduced by 43 dB with internal grille fully open and 50 dB when closed (Dn,e,w) (tested by BRE Acoustics).
- 8,500mmý (85cmý) equivalent area (tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE).
- External grille: 166mm L x 160mm H.
- Tube: 127mm (5?) Dia. x 358mm L.
- LookRyt panel: 172mm L x 172mm H.
- Terracotta: AAC125HPTC.
- Buff/Sand: AAC125HPBS.
- White: AAC125HPWH.
- LookRyt panel: Magnolia (may be painted or wallpapered to match d‚cor).
- External grille: U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Tube: High impact polystyrene containing sound absorbent foam lining (tube contains recycled plastic). Softening point: 70§C (unlined). Melting point: 120§C (unlined).
- LookRyt panel: High impact styrene. Melting point: 160-180§C (unlined).
- Box quantity: 1 set.
- Box size: 44cm W x 19cm H x 22.5cm D.
- Box weight: 0.756kg.
- Measurement of airborne sound insulation was made in accordance with BS EN 20140-10: 1992.
- Single number quantities were calculated in accordance with BS EN ISO 717-1:1997.
- Equivalent area tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE.
- Also refer to: The Building Regulations 2000, Approved Document F,
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.14,
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2000, Technical Booklet K,
- British Standard BS 5250.
Questions & Answers:
- Will installing more than one vent to achieve a greater free area have an effect on the acoustic performance? We asked the BRE who said ?The performance of the ventilator will not degrade when you put in more of them. The composite sound insulation performance of the fa‡ade will degrade if you increase the number of ventilators, assuming that they are one of the weaker links.?
- Will the vent reduce sound from inside to outside as well as from outside to inside? The BRE has advised us that it?s reasonable to assume that ?reciprocity? applies to the vents. That is, the third octave values for sound reduction index are the same in both directions (out to in and in to out).
UK Shipping Charges For Most Products
Orders with a value of £0.00 to £54.99 have a £7.00 carriage charge with tracked next working day delivery.
Orders with a value of 55.00 to £99.99 have a £12.00 carriage charge with tracked next working day delivery.
Orders with a value of £100.00 or more qualify for free next day shipping.
For carts which contain Soundproofing Mat, SilentBoard, QuietPanel, Silent Floor Ultra, M20 and R10 the following charges apply
£8.00 carriage for the first item and £4.00 carriage for every item added up to a maximum charge of £75.00.
Plasterboard and Bulk Products have a £75.00 pallet charge per item.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items:- Made to order items such as our Office Acoustic Panels, High End Audio Acoustic Panels and Silent Space Isolation Booths.- Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please contact us for your return authorisation number. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Advanced Acoustics LTD, Unit B, Maunside, Green Line Industrial Estate, Mansfield, NG18 5GU, United Kingdom.