- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Economical in use - expands up to 55 times its original volume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional Fillers would fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties
Fix & Fill Expanding Foam is a quick setting polyurethane based foam which expands greatly on application and yields up to 50 times original can contents. Can be cut, sawn, plastered and sealed over after approximately one hour. Fills irregular gaps, fixes framework, insulates and sound deadens.
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window frames, door frames.
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
UK Shipping Charges For Most Products
Orders with a value of £0.00 to £54.99 have a £7.00 carriage charge with tracked next working day delivery.
Orders with a value of 55.00 to £99.99 have a £12.00 carriage charge with tracked next working day delivery.
Orders with a value of £100.00 or more qualify for free next day shipping.
For carts which contain Soundproofing Mat, SilentBoard, QuietPanel, Silent Floor Ultra, M20 and R10 the following charges apply
£8.00 carriage for the first item and £4.00 carriage for every item added up to a maximum charge of £75.00.
Plasterboard and Bulk Products have a £75.00 pallet charge per item.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items:- Made to order items such as our Office Acoustic Panels, High End Audio Acoustic Panels and Silent Space Isolation Booths.- Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please contact us for your return authorisation number. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Advanced Acoustics LTD, Unit B, Maunside, Green Line Industrial Estate, Mansfield, NG18 5GU, United Kingdom.