Green Glue Joist Tape 50mm wide x 3.2mm thick x 30m long
What Are The Benefits?
One of the biggest noise complaints is the sound of footsteps and squeaky floors. The squeaking occurs naturally when floors settle, and joists rub together with subflooring - but this is avoidable. The solution is Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape. The tape creates a seal that prevents void spaces which occur as joists and subfloors dry and shrink.
Rolling Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape takes practically no time at all to install and can easily be incorporated into flooring jobs. Simply roll tape onto floor joists, adhesive side down, and install subflooring on top.
The Green Glue Joist tape is 50mm wide and only 3.2mm thick so won't reduce the finished ceiling height of the room but any noticeable degree. The rolls are 30m long.
Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape is a component used in a flooring assemblies to help prevent squeaky floors and dampen foot traffic. Often used in residential buildings, Green Glue Joist tape creates an airtight seal, improving energy efficiency.
Joist tape should be employed in conjunction with acoustical underlayments, sound barriers, vibration isolators and other construction materials to effectively construct soundproof assemblies.
Rolling Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape takes practically no time at all and can easily be incorporated into flooring jobs. Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape installs easily by hand. Simply roll or lay tape onto floor joists, adhesive side down, and install sub floor on top. Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape practically eliminates squeaking. It also acts as a form of insulation to improve energy efficiency.
What Are The Key Features?
- Installs in no time
- Easily Incorporate into floor jobs
- Eliminates squeaky floors
- Reduces impact noise
- Improves energy efficiency
What Is The Installation Method?
- Make sure all surfaces are free from dirt, ice and water before applying the Noiseproofing Joist Tape.
- Apply the Noiseproofing Joist Tape - adhesive side down - evenly to the top of each floor joist.
- Once placement of the Noiseproofing Joist Tape is completem apply the sub-floor as normal to joists.
- Please note: the use of construction adhesives is NOT recommended when securing the sub-floor and will comprimise the effectiveness of the Noiseproofing Joist Tape.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.
What Are The Technical Details?
||Green Glue Noiseproofing Tape
|Quantity Of Rolls Per Box